Photo Credit: timeforhealth.net
Salad with tomato, corn, avocado and pineapple
- General informations, time for preparation 10 minutes, easy recipe with a low number of calories.
- * parsley
- * 2 cans of corn
- * 1 small pineapple peeled, cut into pieces
- * 500 g tomatoes (cherry)
- * 2 avocados, peeled and cut into pieces
- * 4 green onions
- * 100 g lemon juice
- * ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- How is it prepared?
- Mix in a bowl corn, pineapples, tomatoes, avocado and onion and mix gently.In another bowl mix the lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper to taste, then pour the dressing over the salad.