Photo Credit: recipe.com
Best-Ever PotatoesBest-Ever Potatoes
- 7 cups coarsely chopped small red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes and chopped onion, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Stir in sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and red pepper.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes. Spoon into a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 10 servings.