Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
Thai Chicken Pizza
- Your favourite pizza dough recipe
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons sirarcha sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- For the topping:
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cups carrots, shredded
- 6 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cups roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Prepare your favourite pizza dough recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Toss the chicken with about 1/2 cup of the sauce. Spread the rest of the sauce over the prepared crust. Layer the chicken, carrots, scallions and peanuts evenly over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and the cilantro.
- Bake the pizza for 20-25 minutes, until nicely browned.