Photo Credit: timeforhealth.net
Stuffed zucchini for everybody
- General informations & easy recipe
- Time for preparation 50 minutes
- 6 servings
- Tested recipe
- 280 calories
- What do we need?
- * 6 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- * 5 tablespoons olive oil, and lettuce for decoration.
- For content
- * 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- * thyme leaves
- * 100g breadcrumbs
- * 100 g pine nuts
- * 8 green onions, finely chopped
- * 2 cloves crushed garlic
- * 6 tomatoes chopped
- How we do it?
- Bake the zucchini(20 minutes in the oven), meanwhile mix all the ingredients for the stuffing, and add black pepper. Sprinkle zucchini with olive oil, add filling and leave in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve them warm with lettuce.
- How should it look?