Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbs rounded Cocoa
- 4 tbs rounded Castor Sugar
- 2 tbs rounded Flour
- 1 tbs rounded Cornflour
- 1 tsp Cream Tartar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Beat the eggs, adding the Castor Sugar a little at a time, till the mixture is stiff.
- Shift the dry ingredients into the mixture, folding slowly and carefully until the dry ingredients are all mixed in.
- Prepare a flat sponge tin with baking paper, buttered, and layed into the sponge tin. ( I use my roasting pan for this ).
- Place mixture onto the paper.
- Bake at 375 deg F. for approximately 15 minutes.
- Use an old thin tea towel and tip sponge upside down onto this. Peel the paper off.
- and while still hot roll the sponge up inside the tea towel.
- Leave to cool.