Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
*Itsu Vegetable Dumpling Soup
- Miso soup packets
- 2-3 T cocunut milk
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 T pressed ginger
- 1 T pressed garlic
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 Box Shiitake mushrooms (sliced caps)
- 1 medium carrot (grated)
- 1 bunch green onions
- handful of dry roasted sunflower kernels
- UDON NOODLES (see Udon Noodle recipe)
- GYOZA (Ohana brand - Whole Foods)
- Combine Miso packets with 3 cups boiling water. Add coconut milk, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chili powder & salt
- Sautee shiitake mushrooms & carrots until soft. Add to broth.
- Cook Gyoza per directions. Set aside
- Cook Udon noodles, drain, and cut to 2-3 inch pieces. Add to broth.
- Layer 4-5 Gyoza on top of soup. Add sunflower seeds. Sprinkle with paprika.