Photo Credit: empoweredsustenance.com
Paleo Coconut Flour Brownies – Dense and fudgy!
- 1/2 cup minus 1 Tbs. coconut flour (use the "dip and sweep method" to measure or use a kitchen scale and measure 50 grams of the flour) I use this coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder - substitute carob powder (this stuff) if there is a chocolate sensitivity
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 3 eggs, at room temperature (egg substitutes will not work)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, optional