Photo Credit: milwaukeejournalsentinel.wi.newsmemory.com
Asian Peanut Sauce
- Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients, blending or processing until texture is smooth. Use right away, refrigerate or freeze.
- recipe. And having some on hand in the freezer means you’ll always be ready when your craving for Asian food comes knocking.