Photo Credit: recipe.feedmebubbe.com
- •1 cup all-purpose flour
- •2 eggs
- •2 cups water
- • 1/2 cup margarine
- •2 tbs. margarine or
- •vegetable oil
- 1.Sift the flour.
- 2.Beat eggs slightly in bowl.
- 3.Add flour to eggs alternately with water, stirring until a smooth very thin batter is formed.
- 4.Put the frying pan on medium heat, and heat until hot enough for the batter to adhere to the pan but not hot enough to make batter bubble.
- 5.Grease pan slightly on bottom and side with small piece of wax paper which has been dipped in margarine.
- 6.Remove frying pan from heat and pour 3 tbs. of batter into frying pan.
- 7.Tip pan in all directions so that batter forms a thin layer on the bottom.
- 8.Cook on one side only until pancake gets slightly dry around the pan and leaves the sides of the pan.
- 9.Shake the pancake onto a clean towel, hitting pan against table top to loosen.
- 10.Let cool.
- 11.The pancake should be paper thin.