Photo Credit: timeforhealth.net
Pasta salad with pesto and capers
- General informations
- Time for preparation 5 minutes
- Easy recipe with 2 servings
- Tested recipe with 190 calories
- What do we need?
- * 3 chopped tomatoes
- * 2 tsp red onion, finely chopped
- * 1 teaspoon capers
- * 1 tablespoon pesto
- * 2 teaspoons olive oil
- * 200 canned tuna in water, drained in advance
- * 100g cooked pasta
- How is it prepared?
- Mix pesto, oil, onion and capers. In a bowl add milk and tomatoes, then add pesto sauce.