Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
Top Deck Cake
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line two loaf tins with baking paper. Mine measure 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend until well combined.
- Spoon the into one of the prepared tins and pat down the top with the back of a spoon.
- To know how to make Top Deck Cake visit : https://wholefoodsimply.com/top-deck-cake/