Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
Tim Tam Bliss Balls
- 1. 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 2. 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3. 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4. 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5. 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 6. 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 7. apinch of salt
- 1. Place the almonds and dates into your processor and blend just to roughly chop. You want to leave in some texture and crunch.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients to your processor and mix to gently combine. Press and shape the mixture into balls and place into the fridge to set.
- 3. Eat and enjoy!