Photo Credit: timeforhealth.net
Chicken salad for slimming
- General informations
- * 2 servings with time for preparation 20 minutes
- What do we need?
- * 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- * 100 g fresh or frozen peas
- * 100 g roast chicken pieces
- * 3 slices of bacon
- * 2 teaspoons tarragon, chopped
- * 5 green onions, diced
- * a stalk of celery, sliced
- * 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- How is it prepared?
- In a hot pan fry the bacon, until this is browned. Separately scald peas for 1 minute. In a bowl mix chicken, sliced celery, onion, tarragon, peas and bacon. Over mixture put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic steel, salt and pepper.