Photo Credit: weheartrecipes.com
Shrimp Orzo with Feta
- 1 cup orzo
- oil for cooking
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp oregano
- Handful of fresh basil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400Â°. Oil baking dish.
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain well. Pour into dish, drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and stir in the Parmesan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute the shrimp for a minute or two, until they're just turning pink. Spread them over the orzo.
- Add more oil to pan if needed, and saute the garlic for a minute before adding the tomatoes (and their juice!), wine, oregano, basil, and salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes until mixture slightly thickens. Pour over shrimp.
- Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle overtop. Bake for 10-15 minutes until well heated and bubbly around the edges.